We understand that construction projects are a web of complications, comprising of countless complex relationships and just as many tight deadlines and binding agreements. By calling upon expert solicitors you can make sure you’re informed about relevant legislation ahead of time to avoid getting caught up in expensive and time-consuming litigation proceedings. Rostron Carlyle Rojas’ Lawyers are here to assist subbies and construction businesses alike, with navigating the legal red tape that has a habit of cropping up when you least expect it. Whether we’re suited-up in court or booted-up on-site, our building lawyers do what it takes to deliver the best commercial outcomes for our clients, whether it’s contractual disputes, defective claims, or securing payments.
Our Construction Lawyers Experiences
- Acted for an industry regulator in the insurance recovery matters related to defective and incomplete building work
- Acted for first-tier commercial and civil contractors in complex adjudication applications and subcontractors’ charges recoveries against commercial and government principals
- Acted for residential high-rise developers with respect to large scale project management matters
- Advised with respect to tendering, risk management, execution and negotiation of commercial construction contracts
Who we act for in construction and building legal matters
We support subcontractors and construction companies to negotiate contracts, manage regulatory red tape, and avoid project hold-ups. Our recent matters include acting for:
- an industry regulator in insurance recovery matters related to defective building work
- first-tier commercial and civil contractors in complex adjudication applications
- subcontractors in charge recoveries against commercial and government principals
- residential high-rise developers with respect to large scale project management matters
- builders seeking advice on tendering, risk management, and commercial construction contracts.