Insolvency Lawyers, Bankruptcy Lawyers
Navigating the world of insolvency
Whether you’re a business in distress or being forced into liquidation, a company director personally on the hook for unpaid debt or a creditor joining the queue with an unpaid invoice, insolvency can mean doom and gloom all round. Unless you get expert Insolvency Lawyers to guide you.
What is Insolvency, what is bankruptcy?
What’s more, dragging your heels on taking action can make the future look even more dismal. Swift action when you get so much as a sniff of insolvent trading can flip the situation on its head and result in business turnaround, mitigating personal liability risks for company directors and paid debts for creditors. So what’s the best advice in the face of insolvency?
What our Insolvency Lawyers can do for you.
- Personal and corporate pre-insolvency advice
- Reconstruction, personal insolvency arrangements and asset protection
- Receivership, voluntary administration and liquidation
- Deeds of company arrangement
- Voidable transaction claims, including insolvent trading and preference claims
- Creditor’s statutory demands and court liquidations, including prosecuting and defending set aside applications and winding-up applications.
- Winding-up and bankruptcy proceedings
- Director advisory, including Safe Harbour advice
- Ipso Facto clause advice
- Personal Property Securities Act registrations and disputes (PPSA/PPSR)
Real people. Real problems. Real insolvency lawyers.
Trading or on the brink of trading insolvent? Fear big losses are on the horizon as a result of unpaid debts from a business in financial distress? Under creditor fire and can’t keep afloat or at risk of being forced into liquidation? We’re in the insolvency world on a day-to-day basis and have seen and handled it all. What’s more, we’ve created a dedicated space that holds the solutions to your insolvency needs.