We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help run the day-to-day life of one of our busy Partners.
Hit the ground running with this busy and diverse role that you can make your own.
You will need to be a proactive individual with a strong work ethic, be logical in your thought pattern, switched on and mature-minded.
This exciting role has potential to develop into more and provide multiple opportunities as the firm continues to grow.
Main duties include:
- Diary and calendar management
- Bringing important and urgent emails to the Partners attention
- Monitoring / filtering emails and respond on behalf of the Partner
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality when dealing with highly confidential information
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Acting as liaison between staff and Partner
- Managing support staff within the department
- Travel coordination
- Assisting the Partner in directing all marketing for the firm
- Entering Partners time for legal matters
- Paying invoices and maintaining direct debits – including but not limited to multiple company’s Tax/BAS and ASIC invoices
- Physical and electronic filing
- Managing spreadsheets and assisting with the collation and preparation of various reports for meetings
- Organising staff functions and event management on behalf of the firm
- Initiating new procedures as required
- HR Administration – scheduling interviews, on/off-boarding of staff
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Have the ability to work autonomously without being prompted
- Be honest and reliable
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
- Be professional and well presented
- Have the ability to work under pressure and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible and motivated
- Can multi-task and meet deadlines with conflicting priorities
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
The successful candidate will be a fast learner and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or apply below.