Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers is currently seeking a mid-level Insolvency Lawyer to join our rapidly growing team.
The ideal candidate will have between 3 to 5 years PAE with experience across a broad range of insolvency and commercial disputes, including corporate and personal insolvency law advice and actions, gained in a reputable commercial firm.
In order to be considered for the role you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years PAE in commercial litigation and insolvency;
Ideally being able to demonstrate a well-developed working knowledge and understanding of the insolvency provisions in the Corporations Act 2001 and the Bankruptcy Act 1966;
- Have previously acted for insolvency practitioners, directors and creditors in insolvency matters;
- Be passionate to pursue a career in insolvency law and be willing to continuously build a strong professional network and good reputation within the industry and local community;
- Be client focused and results driven;
- Have strong attention to quality and attention to detail with proven exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Be prepared to assist and support the team in a wide range of marketing and business campaigns;
- Have intermediate to advance level proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Progressing own file work with supervision from the Partner directly;
- Preparation of legal documents, including correspondence, advices, court documents, reports, deeds and presentations;
- High volume diary, file and matter management;
- Client liaison and coordination of meetings and conferences;
- Preparation of billing and end of month reports;
- Assisting a team of lawyers with legal matters, including supervision of more junior team members.
The successful candidate will have:
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach, excellent time management skills and strong commitment to quality;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of LexisNexis Affinity software (highly regarded);
If you are reliable, enthusiastic and ready to start your legal career in a supportive team, please send your CV along with a short letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com or complete the form below.
|Job Category||Legal Positions|