We are currently seeking a reliable and enthusiastic mid-level construction lawyers to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have between 3 to 5 years PAE from across a broad range of building and construction matters, including dispute resolution and litigation, gained in a reputable commercial firm or a government department.
In order to be considered for the role you must:
- Demonstrate a well-developed working knowledge and understanding of security of payment legislation and Australian standard construction contracts;
- Be passionate to pursue a career as a construction lawyer and be willing to continuously build a strong professional network and good reputation within the industry and local community;
- Be client focused and results driven;
- Have a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail with proven exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Be prepared to assist and support the senior lawyers in a wide range of marketing and business development campaigns;
- Have intermediate to advance level proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If you are reliable and enthusiastic to be part of a rapidly growing and supportive team, please complete the form below and upload your resume.
|Job Category||Legal Positions|