- Full service mid-tier firm
- Enviable client list
- Central CBD location
RCR Lawyers is a market leading, nationally recognised, mid-tier firm providing commercial, client centric advice to corporations, government departments and individuals.
The successful candidate will have solid experience in family law. Working closely with 2 accredited specialists you will have the opportunity to act for private clients in all aspects of family law. Work from home flexibility considered.
Your Skill set:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ post admission experience. Consideration will be given to pre-admission experience in family law as well.
- Advocacy experience: You will have experience in appearing in the FCFCOA.
- Drafting and settling of legal documents, including letters of advice, affidavits, general court documents and briefs, will be an essential component of your everyday tasks. You will be confident and able in your drafting ability, whilst being supported by your colleagues.
- Autonomous: You will be comfortable with having carriage of a sizeable file load, with the support and guidance of partners and other senior lawyers.
- Commercial approach: You will have an ability to articulate and negotiate effectively and have excellent communication skills.
- A team player: Whilst working independently and autonomously, as part of bigger team you will have an open and collaborative approach.
- Attractive salary package
- Realistic billable targets and KPI’s
- Open door policy
- Mentoring from partner and senior solicitor
- Career progression – promotion based on merit NOT years post admission
- Broad exposure to a variety of complex and challenging matters
- Continuing education seminars and conferences
- Attendance at industry events
- Ability to take part in business development & client functions
- QLS annual membership
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Practicing Certificate
LOCATION OF ROLE:
We are located on Adelaide Street, Brisbane City Qld 4000.