Jovana was admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2012. Jovana has completed Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of International Business at Griffith University, and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. She is currently undertaking a Master of Laws majoring in Commercial Transactions at College of Law.
Her key practice areas include commercial and property transactions, put and call options, business sales/purchases, commercial leasing, residential sales and purchases in QLD, NSW, VIC and SA, and family property settlements and consent orders.
Jovana’s skill and depth of knowledge is enhanced by her past experience in her family business in New Home Construction. Jovana is a determined lawyer, dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service. Jovana’s attention to detail and approachable attitude ensures that all transactions are handled efficiently and with as little stress as possible for her clients.
Jovana has a strong understanding for the needs and requirements for each individual client whether they are an investor or a first-time buyer. Jovana is fluent in Serbian (including Bosnian and Croatian) and assists community members who face language barriers.
- Areas of Law
- Property Law
- Commercial Law
- Family Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Griffith University
- Bachelor of International Business, Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Griffith University
- Master of Laws with major in Commercial Transactions, College of Law
- Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Contact Details
Phone: 07 3009 8435