Klevis is an Associate at Rostron Carlyle Rojas’ Sydney Property, Corporate & Commercial Law practice. Klevis joined Rostron Carlyle Rojas in early 2017 and has since acted for a variety of clients including high net worth individuals and large corporations.
Klevis works closely with his clients and is passionate about helping them grow their business and ensuring their interests are always protected. In providing comprehensive and prompt legal advice, Klevis assists his clients from the early stages of establishing their business, to dispute resolution where necessary.
- Retail and Commercial Leasing;
- Assisting start-ups;
- All areas of property law including residential, commercial and retail development;
- Business law including shareholder agreements and a variety of contractor agreements;
- Litigation and various appearances in NCAT, Local Court, Supreme Court, District Court and High Court;
- Loan agreements and related securities;
- Trusts; and
- Disputes and recovery of debts.