Nick has been working in the criminal justice system since 1996 and appears in all types of offences ranging from traffic matters to homicide. Specifically, he has extensive knowledge of homicide, armed robbery and drug trafficking matters. Nick has a unique ability to be able to pin point the areas of weakness in a brief and work tenaciously to obtain the best result for you. Additionally, Nick has successfully advocated in the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT) in relation to security licences and also represented a number of high profile restaurants and hotels within the Brisbane area in relation to matters under the Food, Liquor and Gaming legislation.
- Acquittal for client charged with cocaine importation – Operation Lamister.
- Weapons Supply And Perjury Charges Discontinued
- Only 4 weeks jail for multiple counts of production of methamphetamine
- Operation Papa Jersey – Trafficking charge discontinued after submission
- Operation Oscar Ektara – Drug Trafficking with immediate parole
- Client Acquitted on Armed Robbery Charges after District Court Trial
- Trafficking in Cannabis substituted with 5 Counts of Supply
- Wholly Suspended Sentence for 70k Fraud in Melbourne Magistrates Court
- Security Guard Acquitted of Grievous Bodily Harm Charge Following District Court Trial
- Operation Oscar Playwright – Wholly Suspended Sentence for Drug Trafficking