Rachel was admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2018 and has been working in the legal industry since 2014. Rachel has been exposed to a plethora of areas in the legal industry such as Criminal Law, Residential Conveyancing, Wills and Estates, Property Law, Debt Recovery, Commercial Litigation, Insolvency Law and Insurance Law.
Rachel has appeared and instructed counsel in matters in the Magistrates, District, Supreme and Federal Court of Queensland and the Magistrates and District Court of Western Australia. Rachel specialises in Debt Recovery, Commercial Litigation and Insolvency. Rachel has achieved a measure of success in these areas of law, using her ability to learn at an accelerated rate to the needs of her clients.
ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the Federal Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Australian Institute of Credit Managers