In 2008 Sarina received the Queensland University of Technology Vice-Chancellor Scholarship, and went on to complete her Bachelor of Laws with honours in December 2012. Before joining Rostron Carlyle Rojas, Sarina worked as an Associate with a boutique property development law firm in Brisbane, engaging in various matters across the spectrum ranging from shareholder disputes, to trade mark registration in Australia and New Zealand, and to national business sales and acquisitions. Sarina is a confident and practical lawyer who enjoys building rapport with each client to ensure a commercial resolution is reached for their specific needs.
- Company Phoenixing- Clipping the wings of the Phoenix
- Safe Harbour Reforms: Are you safe or swimming with the sharks?
- Costs Order against a Non-Party
- Unsecured Debts after Bankruptcy – Can you get your money back?
- Happy 7th anniversary to the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
- Issues surrounding documents marked Return to Sender
- The Importance Of A Will – 5 Critical Reasons Why You Should Have A Will