Stephanie was admitted as a Solicitor in 2015 having completed a Bachelor of Laws/ Bachelor of Justice (Distinction) and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Queensland University of Technology.
Stephanie acts for clients in all matters of property law, such as the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties in Queensland, Victoria and South Australia. She also acts in Wills and Estate Planning matters, including preparing wills and powers of attorney for clients and applying for grants of probate.
She is highly motivated, determined and prides herself on her attention to detail. Stephanie’s commitment to best practice ensures our clients receive professional, stress-free service.
- Happy 7th anniversary to the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
- Wills and Estates: An annuity may not be adequate provision for proper maintenance and advancement for a widow
- Deserving Promotions in Commercial Litigation Department
- RCR Lawyers co-host an Investment and Business Migration seminar in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- RCR Lawyers supports start ups in the UQ accelerator program
- Partner, Tuskeen Jacobs Makes the Doyle’s List
- Inheritances and family law – will the Court order that I get back what I put in?
- Acquittal for client charged with cocaine importation – Operation Lamister.
- Asset protection and income splitting after the federal election
- Operation Papa Cider – Commercial production of 3275 cannabis plants – 3 years imprisonment suspended after 8 months