Stephanie was admitted as a Solicitor in 2015 having completed a Bachelor of Laws/ Bachelor of Justice (Distinction) and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Queensland University of Technology.
Stephanie acts for clients in all matters of property law, such as the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties in Queensland, Victoria and South Australia. She also acts in Wills and Estate Planning matters, including preparing wills and powers of attorney for clients and applying for grants of probate.
She is highly motivated, determined and prides herself on her attention to detail. Stephanie’s commitment to best practice ensures our clients receive professional, stress-free service.
- Supply Cocaine Charge Dropped
- Police Prosecutions Offer No Evidence to Burglary Charge and Weapons Charges
- Company Phoenixing- Clipping the wings of the Phoenix
- Safe Harbour Reforms: Are you safe or swimming with the sharks?
- Australian Consumer Law: Warranty against defects and the mandatory statement to be provided to consumers
- Update: Trust attack averted (for now)
- Costs Order against a Non-Party
- Unsecured Debts after Bankruptcy – Can you get your money back?
- Bullying in the Workplace and Accessorial Liability
- Contesting a Will – What to do if you have been left out?