07 3009 8444
Tuskeen is a partner and head of Rostron Carlyle Rojas’ family law department and has exclusively practised in the family law sector since 2001.
Tuskeen holds an exemplary reputation in assisting clients through the difficult process of separation and her pragmatic approach to resolving complex marital and de facto property settlements is well recognised among her peers. Tuskeen’s expertise also includes financial agreements, children’s issues, divorce, spousal maintenance and child support.
Working closely with accountants and financial planners, Tuskeen assists clients to negotiate and resolve property settlement issues whether involving interests in businesses, companies, trusts or overseas property in a cost effective and timely fashion.
Tuskeen is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and has been recognised as a Recommended Family Lawyer in 2017, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession.
She has over 10 years’ experience advising clients on:
- Property settlements for married and de facto couples
- Advice and disputes on financial agreements
- Acting in all areas of divorce, separation and de facto relationships
- Assisting on child support and children’s issues
- Direction and advice on spousal support
- International relocation of children
- When two become one – The impending merger of the Family and Federal Circuit Court and what this could mean for separated families
- Child Custody -How does a court decide who gets the children?
- “If my ex worked and made us rich and I raised the kids – what am I entitled to?”
- Digital Separation: Joint online accounts