Tyronne has been working in the area of criminal law since early 2014. He initially worked for a Specialist Criminal Law Firm for over 3 years before commencing his employment with Rostron Carlyle Rojas in June 2017. During this time, he has appeared in a range of matters in the Magistrates Court, District Court and Supreme Court. Tyronne specialises in all types of criminal law matters, whether it be drink driving offences, drug trafficking offences, property related offences or murder.
Tyronne has been involved in a number of complex criminal trials in the District and Supreme Courts instructing Counsel. He has a unique ability to patiently and succinctly explain the Court process to clients so that they stay well informed at each stage of their matter.
Tyronne also specialises in bail applications both in the Magistrates and Supreme Courts. He has a successful track record in obtaining bail for his clients in the Supreme Court without the extra cost of engaging Counsel.
Tyronne ensures that his clients can contact him at any time on his mobile 0408 760 860 as he understands that people can be charged and arrested after hours.
- Bachelor of Laws from the Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Management) with Distinction from the Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law
- Assault occasioning bodily harm – Successful trial sees client acquitted
- Successful Outcome for High Profile Assault in Fortitude Valley
- Armed Robbery Charges Discontinued Against Client
- Clients charged with Trafficking in Cannabis found with 20kg Cannabis and $1.2 million cash granted bail
- Charges of Attempted Armed Robbery and Grievous Bodily Harm Discontinued Against Client