Ying is an Associate in our Property and Commercial Team. Her key practice areas include property transactions including buying or selling developed commercial property, residential and commercial development sites, hotels or rural property, and residential sales and purchases.
Her work also includes providing advice on contractual issues in transactional works, contractual negotiations, due diligence, foreign investment review board applications and submissions. Ying also has experience in commercial leasing transactions for both landlord and tenant including drafting of lease documentation, complex negotiations and enforcing obligations of a lease. Her experience in this area includes commercial leases for office towers owners, shopping centre owners, commercial property owners, and retail premises.
Ying also has extensive experience in assisting international investors in their investment and business ventures in Australia. She has a strong understanding of the needs and requirements of off-shore investors, and is an effective communicator (fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese) to her foreign clients. She manages her client‘s business interests with personal commitment. Her commercial and practical approach to negotiation of transactions makes her a trusted and valued adviser to her clients.
- Transactional property works ranging from acquisition or sale of commercial to residential property;
- Development works ranging from small to large scale development projects (from land acquisition due diligence, council’s development approvals, subdivision of land, drafting of off-the plan contracts and disclosures, attending to registrations and conveyancing of the sale of each proposed lot);
- Commercial and retail shop leasing matters;
- Joint venture agreements, project management agreements, shareholders agreements;
- Foreign Investment Review Board applications;
- Purchase or sale of business; and
- Advice in transactional commercial matters.