We are looking for a Personal Assistant to help run the day-to-day life of one of our busy Partners.
Hit the ground running with this busy and diverse role that you can make your own.
You will need to be a proactive individual with a strong work ethic, be logical in your thought pattern, switched on and mature-minded.
This exciting role has potential to develop into more and provide multiple opportunities as the firm continues to grow.
Main duties include:
- Diary and calendar management
- Bringing important and urgent emails to the Partners attention
- Monitoring / filtering emails and respond on behalf of the Partner
- Upholding a strict level of confidentiality when dealing with highly confidential information
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Acting as liaison between staff and Partner
- Managing support staff within the department
- Travel coordination
- Assisting the Partner in directing all marketing for the firm
- Entering Partners time for legal matters
- Paying invoices and maintaining direct debits – including but not limited to multiple company’s Tax/BAS and ASIC invoices
- Physical and electronic filing
- Managing spreadsheets and assisting with the collation and preparation of various reports for meetings
- Organising staff functions and event management on behalf of the firm
- Initiating new procedures as required
- HR Administration – scheduling interviews, on/off-boarding of staff
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Have the ability to work autonomously without being prompted
- Be honest and reliable
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
- Be professional and well presented
- Have the ability to work under pressure and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible and motivated
- Can multi-task and meet deadlines with conflicting priorities
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
The successful candidate will be a fast learner and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or apply below.
A position exists for a Junior Property and Commercial Lawyer to provide services to a diverse client base.
Great opportunity for an experienced junior property and conveyancing paralegal looking to grow and develop skills in a small, supportive and friendly team environment. Must have relevant experience and good written and oral communication skills. A suitable role for a law student looking to build experience and capabilities.
The ideal candidate will be a junior lawyer with 1-2 years PAE sound and relevant experience in this area of law from a reputable Property and Commercial practice and be looking to relocate and to grow and develop their skills and experience in a supportive and friendly team in a mid-tier firm environment. The existing clients are across a wide range of categories from private investors to public companies. There will be an interesting and varied mix of work on offer including:
- Acting for individual investors
- Acting for foreign investors
- Acting for developers
- Drafting contracts and agreements
- Advising on FIRB issues
- Advising on revenue issues
- Residential, commercial and industrial transactions.
You will be mentored and work closely with highly regarded senior lawyers and partners in the corporate and commercial team. This role offers a realistic opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to develop their areas of interest and be remunerated competitively.
An ability to fluently speak, read and write Vietnamese will be an advantage in this role.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or complete your application online.
A position exists for an employment/industrial relations lawyer to provide services to a diverse corporate client base of employers in the private and public sector. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years PAE sound experience in this area of law from a reputable larger employment practice and be looking to relocate and to grow and develop their skills and experience in a mid-tier firm environment. The existing clients are across a wide range of industries and there will be an interesting and varied mix of work on offer including:
- Drafting employment and contractor agreements
- Dismissal applications
- General protection matters
- Work health and safety matters
You will be mentored and work closely with highly regarded senior lawyers and partners in the corporate and commercial team. This role offers a realistic opportunity for an ambitious lawyer to develop their areas of interest and be remunerated competitively. We would consider a more senior and experienced lawyer with a practice.
To apply directly, please fill in the form below and attach your resume.
We are seeking a town planning and environment lawyer to work with our commercial and property department on predominantly front-end matters.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years PAE with an established and reputable Queensland (Brisbane) law firm and have strong experience in local government, planning and environment matters.
The work will involve advising on planning developments, resumptions and appeals and environmental matters.
You will be mentored and work closely with highly regarded senior lawyers and partners in the corporate and commercial team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a small, supportive and friendly team environment and to develop your career.
We would consider a more senior and experienced local government and town planning lawyer with a practice.