Support to minimise time spent in the criminal justice system
We are experts in criminal law and preferred suppliers of Legal Aid for Criminal Law.
Our experienced criminal lawyers appear before the Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts of Queensland on a daily basis. Our solicitors instruct skilled counsel in relation to complex trials and Supreme and District Court sentences.
If you have been arrested, charged in a criminal matter, or are under police investigation it’s important to get expert legal advice to avoid fines or a custodial sentence. Get legal advice from a proven criminal lawyer as early as you can to minimise the damage — we’ll be in your corner.
We give you honest advice based on your specific circumstances and represent you at every stage of a matter towards a realistic resolution.
Criminal lawyers who know the ins and outs of the law
Criminal matters can be stressful. You might have been caught drink driving and need advice on keeping your licence for work. If you’ve been charged with possession, your lawyer can help you avoid distribution charges. From traffic matters to serious criminal offences, our lawyers focus on limiting the time you spend in the criminal justice system.
How we help with criminal law
Our solicitors in the criminal division work only on criminal matters and represent clients in a wide range of criminal and quasi-criminal matters.
- Drink driving and traffic matters
- Drug offences
- Offences involving violence
- Sexual offences
- Weapons offences
- Dishonesty offences
- Show cause submissions to Office of Liquor and Gaming
- Show cause submissions to the Parole Board Queensland
- Show cause submissions in relation to Weapons Licensing
- Blue Card Submissions
- Investigative Hearings at the Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission
- Investigative Hearings at the Australia Crime and Corruption Commission
- Confiscations Proceedings
- Advice regarding interviews with police, as well as attendance at interviews if required