Hamish is a founding Partner and Managing Partner of Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers. He is integral player in the development of the firm’s group practice areas and client service standards and is an active member of the Brisbane business community.
Hamish oversees the Compensation group practice at the firm and acts in a wide variety of litigious matters where his significant experience dictates.
- Acting for high net worth individuals on a variety of matters
- Providing corporate structuring and restructuring advice and negotiating complex commercial transactions
- Acting on behalf of a number of leading Queensland hoteliers in a variety of transactional and related matters
- Negotiating group wide representation policies
- Supervising complex litigation matters
- Personally managing large and complex criminal defences
- Acting for property developer clients in the acquisition of development properties and the sale of properties “off the plan”
- Acting for landlords and tenants of Retail Shopping and Commercial Centres
- Acting for clients in the purchase and sale of their businesses
- Acting for Franchisor and Franchisee clients in establishing franchises
- Acting for Not For Profit organisations
- Negotiated a group industry-wide criminal law representation service for the security industry that is integrated into a number of workplace agreements throughout South East Queensland