Hamish is a founding Partner and Managing Partner of Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers. He is integral player in the development of the firm’s group practice areas and client service standards and is an active member of the Brisbane business community.
Hamish oversees the Compensation group practice at the firm and acts in a wide variety of litigious matters where his significant experience dictates.
- Acting for high net worth individuals on a variety of matters
- Providing corporate structuring and restructuring advice and negotiating complex commercial transactions
- Acting on behalf of a number of leading Queensland hoteliers in a variety of transactional and related matters
- Negotiating group wide representation policies
- Supervising complex litigation matters
- Personally managing large and complex criminal defences
- Acting for property developer clients in the acquisition of development properties and the sale of properties “off the plan”
- Acting for landlords and tenants of Retail Shopping and Commercial Centres
- Acting for clients in the purchase and sale of their businesses
- Acting for Franchisor and Franchisee clients in establishing franchises
- Acting for Not For Profit organisations
- Negotiated a group industry-wide criminal law representation service for the security industry that is integrated into a number of workplace agreements throughout South East Queensland
- Happy 7th anniversary to the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR)
- Wills and Estates: An annuity may not be adequate provision for proper maintenance and advancement for a widow
- Deserving Promotions in Commercial Litigation Department
- RCR Lawyers co-host an Investment and Business Migration seminar in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- RCR Lawyers supports start ups in the UQ accelerator program
- Partner, Tuskeen Jacobs Makes the Doyle’s List
- Inheritances and family law – will the Court order that I get back what I put in?
- Acquittal for client charged with cocaine importation – Operation Lamister.
- Asset protection and income splitting after the federal election
- Operation Papa Cider – Commercial production of 3275 cannabis plants – 3 years imprisonment suspended after 8 months