Compensation Claims

Support if you have been injured outside the home or at work

Choose the compensation lawyers who handle your claim while you focus on recovery.

If an accident or illness strikes, you may be entitled to Total and Permanent Disability compensation or to make another type of claim for financial loss.

Injury can occur in public spaces, work places, whilst commuting or dropping the children at school. What they all have in common is they can turn everyday routine into a daily struggle or in some cases near impossible.


Get a free compensation assessment

If you’ve had a traffic accident or been a victim of medical negligence, ask our compensation lawyers about a free assessment of the likelihood you are entitled to compensation. Our lawyers explain your claim in language you can understand — you’ll always know what is happening and why, and timeframes for the next steps. 


How we help 

  • Workers Compensation
  • Motor Accident insurance claims
  • Public Rights
  • Total and Permanent Disability

Legal support after accident or injury

Get the compensation you need to live your life.

Meet our experienced Team

Compensation Claims

Hamish Carlyle

Christian Togl

Monique Kuys

Clear fees

Fixed-fees that maximise cost recovery

Online first

If we can send it or sign it online, we will

Accessible legal solutions

We communicate clearly to get the information you need in a way you understand

Support across Australia

Legal expertise across borders and jurisdictions

Related Articles

August 10, 2021 | ,

July 7, 2020 |

July 15, 2019 |

June 7, 2019 |

Enquire Today

Contact our team of law professionals

"*" indicates required fields


Stay up to date with our latest articles