Monique works in the firm’s insurance litigation team, having practiced exclusively in compensation law since 2011.
Prior to joining Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers, Monique worked for both plaintiff and defendant law firms. As a result, she has gained invaluable experience and an appreciation for each side’s practices. Whilst Monique has worked for both sides, she is passionate about acting for injured plaintiffs and is committed to ensuring that her clients get the best possible outcome.
Monique prides herself on delivering exceptional service to her clients as she guides them through every step of the process.
- Motor Vehicle Accident (CTP) claims
- Property Damage claims
- Public Liability claims
- Workers’ Compensation claims
- Admissions and Memberships
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Formal Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) from Queensland University of Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law
- Contact Details
Ph: 07 3422 4303