Monique works in the firm’s insurance litigation team, having practiced exclusively in compensation law since 2011. Prior to joining Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers, Monique worked for both plaintiff and defendant law firms. As a result, she has gained invaluable experience and an appreciation for each side’s practices. Whilst Monique has worked for both sides, she is passionate about acting for injured plaintiffs and is committed to ensuring that her clients get the best possible outcome. Monique prides herself on delivering exceptional service to her clients as she guides them through every step of the process.
- Exercising Options? Take Care
- Successful Exclusion of Record of Interview – Trafficking Charge Dropped
- Operation Oscar Ektara – Drug Trafficking with immediate parole
- Client Acquitted on Armed Robbery Charges after District Court Trial
- Road Map to Trade Marking
- Enforcement of Shareholder Restraints
- How hard is it to show a “genuine dispute” in setting aside a statutory demand?
- Problems with a builder in Queensland?
- The Subcontractors’ Charges Act – A Case Study
- Winding up a company based on Shareholder disputes