Pathways to build an Australian future
Migrating to Australia, and starting the pathway to Australian citizenship, is complex. There are strict regulations around visa applications and conditions, and the steps to securing residency or citizenship can be difficult.
Australia’s migration laws change often and can be hard to understand and apply. Our migration lawyers cut through the confusion to provide honest and straightforward advice on different visa, citizenship and appeal processes.
Support from an experienced migration lawyer can increase your chances of successfully migrating to Australia, or staying compliant once you get here.
Real people supported with legal migration solutions
Our lawyers speak many languages, including Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Indian and Greek.
Bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be with legal support from experienced migration lawyers. If you want to study, work or migrate to Australia, give yourself the best chance of a successful visa application with advice from lawyers who know complex migration laws.
If your visa has been refused or cancelled, it’s not too late to turn it around with the right legal support.
Who we act for in migration matters
Our recent matters include acting for:
- a visa holder facing visa cancellation on the basis of fraud allegations
- a visa holder appealing a visa refusal matter to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- a large property development company seeking to hire qualified overseas workers
- a successful business owner seeking to develop their own business in Australia
- a successful investor seeking to invest in Australia.
How we help
- Advising on, preparing and lodging visa applications
- Advising on, preparing and lodging Australian citizenship applications
- Skilled migration visa advice
- Appealing visa refusals and nomination refusals
- Employee or business owner visa cancellations
- Australian citizenship applications
- Planning custom migration pathways
- Help with finding business and employment opportunities in Australia;
- Linking clients with Australian services, eg. accountants, business brokers, recruiters
- Responding to a Notification of Intention to Consider Cancellation or Natural Justice letter
- Appealing visa refusal to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal