Greg is a founding Partner and Managing Partner of Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers. He is heavily involved in the growth, innovation and development of the firm, following a vision for further national and international success.
Greg oversees the Migration and Commercial Corporate sectors at the firm, specifically managing practice group client service standards and personally litigates a variety of matters.
- Securing the world’s largest bank as a client
- Assisting in policy formulation and recommendations as a prelude to the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1997 (Qld)
- Acts for high net worth individuals on a variety of matters
- Acts for international and national banks
- Acts for the Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Supervises complex litigation matters
- Personally manages large and complex litigation matters
- Exercising Options? Take Care
- Successful Exclusion of Record of Interview – Trafficking Charge Dropped
- Operation Oscar Ektara – Drug Trafficking with immediate parole
- Client Acquitted on Armed Robbery Charges after District Court Trial
- Road Map to Trade Marking
- Enforcement of Shareholder Restraints
- How hard is it to show a “genuine dispute” in setting aside a statutory demand?
- Problems with a builder in Queensland?
- The Subcontractors’ Charges Act – A Case Study
- Winding up a company based on Shareholder disputes