Christian predominantly practices in the firm’s Compensation Claims team acting for both injured persons as well as the firm’s CTP corporate client. He has a diverse legal background in areas such as construction litigation, commercial disputes, contract drafting, insurance and compensation claims. He has previously held a position as a corporate solicitor for a leading Queensland Insurer and is well placed to provide advice to his clients throughout the claims process. He was promoted to Senior Associate in July 2012.
- Exercising Options? Take Care
- Successful Exclusion of Record of Interview – Trafficking Charge Dropped
- Operation Oscar Ektara – Drug Trafficking with immediate parole
- Client Acquitted on Armed Robbery Charges after District Court Trial
- Road Map to Trade Marking
- Enforcement of Shareholder Restraints
- How hard is it to show a “genuine dispute” in setting aside a statutory demand?
- Problems with a builder in Queensland?
- The Subcontractors’ Charges Act – A Case Study
- Winding up a company based on Shareholder disputes