Peter has been admitted to practice law for over 20 years, and has been a partner of practices in Brisbane, Melbourne and regional Queensland.
Peter acts in all legal matters relating to Property Law, particularly including purchase of residential, commercial and rural real estate in Queensland, Victoria, and New South Wales. In this field, Peter assists clients with purchase of investment properties in Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, including the establishment of fund entities and bare trusts.
Peter also acts in Criminal Law, Family Law, and Estate Matters, in which he has extensive experience. He is also Queensland’s most experienced and active practitioner in the area of Weapons Licencing.
Peter supervises his section in the conduct of TPD personal injury claims ensuring his clients receive efficient cost-effective results.
An active member of the Queensland community, Peter undertakes pro-bono work for returning servicemen and women, indigenous Australians living in remote communities, and victims of domestic violence.
- Exercising Options? Take Care
- Successful Exclusion of Record of Interview – Trafficking Charge Dropped
- Operation Oscar Ektara – Drug Trafficking with immediate parole
- Client Acquitted on Armed Robbery Charges after District Court Trial
- Road Map to Trade Marking
- Enforcement of Shareholder Restraints
- How hard is it to show a “genuine dispute” in setting aside a statutory demand?
- Problems with a builder in Queensland?
- The Subcontractors’ Charges Act – A Case Study
- Winding up a company based on Shareholder disputes