Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers is seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal or Junior Property Lawyer to work in our Property department located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. The successful candidate will be experienced and available to commence full-time or permanent part-time employment as soon as possible.
This role is located in Brisbane CBD.
Your duties will include:
- Day-to-day management of files from A-Z
- Building rapport with clients and providing professional customer service, in response to customer needs at all times
- Managing communications with respect to legal files including telephone calls, emails, and letters between various parties, and making accurate records of these communications on file in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures
- Diarising important dates and maintaining management of deadlines on legal files
- Maintaining effective filing and document management in accordance with the firm’s policies
- Monthly billing
To be considered for this position, you must possess:
- Excellent organisational skills, time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in conveyancing or property law
- The ability to handle a busy workload whilst ensuring that tasks are achieved promptly and to a high standard
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work independently, using initiative
- Familiarity with PEXA
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with skills and experience.