We are hiring!
A fantastic opportunity exists for an insolvency & disputes lawyer, with 3-10 years’ experience, to join our busy practice.
We are a leading full service mid-size law firm with a reputation for providing exceptional legal services to our clients. We provide commercial, client centric advice to corporations, government departments, insolvency practitioners, and individuals. We pride ourselves in providing solutions to our clients, in a manner that they can understand.
- 3-10 years’ experience in commercial litigation, insolvency and/or financial services litigation.
- A solid understanding and working knowledge of the UCPR.
- A solid understanding of the Corporations Act and the Bankruptcy Act.
- Advocacy experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confidence in your drafting skills.
- Comfort and confidence in having carriage of your own file load, with the support and guidance of partners.
- A Commercial approach: You will have the ability to articulate and negotiate effectively and have excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and autonomously, as part of a bigger team and you will have an open and collaborative approach.
What you will be doing
- Advising a range of clients on insolvency & litigation type matters, including bankruptcy, liquidation, and restructuring.
- Managing a caseload of insolvency & litigation files, including drafting legal documents and preparing for and appearing in Superior Courts.
- Working collaboratively with the insolvency partner and team.
Location of Role
We are located on Adelaide Street, Brisbane City Qld 4000.
If you are an ambitious and motivated lawyer with a passion for insolvency law, we want to hear from you. Please reach out to us directly if you are interested in joining our team or if you know someone looking for a change.