Michael brings over 18 years’ of experience advising landlords, tenants, developers, bodies corporate, administrators, financial institutions, buyers, and sellers of commercial, industrial, and residential properties.
He holds a Bachelor of Laws degree and a Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) degree from the Queensland University of Technology and has spent a period of time working for a global law firm based in Dubai.
Michael has acted on a range of matters including:
- Assisting various developers of multi-story residential, commercial and mixed-use off-the-plan developments across Queensland;
- Acting for various developers of off-the-plan flat land and house & land developments across Queensland;
- Advising major institutional landlords of commercial office leasing in the Brisbane CBD;
- Assisting the State and various local governments in relation to the acquisition, disposal, and leasing of property;
- Leasing of retail, commercial and industrial premises for SMEs;
- Assisting developers in acquiring and disposing of development sites by way of contract or land option;
- Advising developers in the sale of management rights; and
- Acting for landlords and tenants in relation to retail, commercial, and industrial premises leasing.
Michael’s comprehensive knowledge of the law balanced with a commercial, cost-effective, and practical approach ensures he provides his clients with relevant and timely advice.