Anna Gunning-Stevenson is an Associate and Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1797244) in our Migration team.
She has been working in the migration industry since 2016. Anna is a committed member of the migration team and has travelled to India previously to advise business migration clients. She is a dynamic lawyer who is proactive in seeking innovative solutions for her clients, and is highly organised in managing client files.
She is experienced and well versed in dealing with the many different migration related issues. Anna provides advice in all areas of migration, including visa applications, visa compliance, visa refusals and appeals, visa cancellations and citizenship applications.
Anna also assists on a number of matters within our Commercial team.
- Assessing your migration options
- Preparation and lodgment of:
- Business visas
- Family visas
- Employer Sponsored visas
- Skilled visas
- Refugee and humanitarian visas
- Student visas
- Visitor visas
- Citizenship applications
- Assisting clients with visa compliance issues
- Appealing visa refusals and employer nomination refusals
- Advocating for clients facing visa cancellation
- Exercising Options? Take Care
- Successful Exclusion of Record of Interview – Trafficking Charge Dropped
- Operation Oscar Ektara – Drug Trafficking with immediate parole
- Client Acquitted on Armed Robbery Charges after District Court Trial
- Road Map to Trade Marking
- Enforcement of Shareholder Restraints
- How hard is it to show a “genuine dispute” in setting aside a statutory demand?
- Problems with a builder in Queensland?
- The Subcontractors’ Charges Act – A Case Study
- Winding up a company based on Shareholder disputes