Greg is a founding Partner and Managing Partner of Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers. He is heavily involved in the growth, innovation and development of the firm, following a vision for further national and international success.
- Securing the world’s largest bank as a client
- Assisting in policy formulation and recommendations as a prelude to the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1997 (Qld)
- Acts for high net worth individuals on a variety of matters
- Acts for international and national banks
- Acts for the Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Supervises complex litigation matters
- Personally manages large and complex litigation matters