Samantha has been employed at Rostron Carlyle Rojas since June 2015 and has been a valued member of our criminal law team since 2016.
Samantha regularly appears and instructs counsel before the Magistrates Court, District Court and Supreme Court for bail applications, trials and sentences. Sam has experience in a variety of criminal law matters ranging from traffic matters, to assault charges, to drug related offences and confiscations proceedings.
Samantha is a highly approachable lawyer and assists her clients to understand and navigate the complex court process. Samantha is dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for her clients and works hard to ensure that their rights are protected at all times.
- Bail Applications
- Confiscations proceedings
- Drug related offences
- Enter premises/burglary offences
- Grievous Bodily Harm
- Parole Show Cause Submissions
- Serious Assault Police Officer
- Sex Offences
- Stealing/Fraud Offences
- Traffic Offences
- Weapons Offences
- Wilful Damage
- Work Licences
- Supply Cocaine Charge Dropped
- Police Prosecutions Offer No Evidence to Burglary Charge and Weapons Charges
- Company Phoenixing- Clipping the wings of the Phoenix
- Safe Harbour Reforms: Are you safe or swimming with the sharks?
- Australian Consumer Law: Warranty against defects and the mandatory statement to be provided to consumers
- Update: Trust attack averted (for now)
- Costs Order against a Non-Party
- Unsecured Debts after Bankruptcy – Can you get your money back?
- Bullying in the Workplace and Accessorial Liability
- Contesting a Will – What to do if you have been left out?